- Location: Baltimore, MD
- Job #: 530
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Category: Finance & Accounting
- This position offers tremendous career opportunity and visibility; will report to C-level executives in a global organization.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with senior management to analyze financial KPIs and develop financial strategies to improve performance for the organization.
- You are comfortable acting as a business partner, decision maker, and providing regular financial reporting.
- Responsibilities include leading financial meetings, reviewing financial budgets and forecasting, and delivering reports and metrics to leadership
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA/CPA preferred, 5-7 years in healthcare/clinical industry ideal
- Exposure to supply chain finance metrics desired
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc
This job was listed by:
Contact Us for more informationMore Jobs