- Location: Maryland
- Job #: 1067
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Category: Finance & Accounting
Best-in class corporation is searching for a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to guide them strategically through their tremendous organic financial & operational growth. This financial executive leader will play a critical role in the financial management and strategic direction of the organization. Highlights of qualifications and responsibilities for this role include:
- Financial Leadership: Provide overall financial leadership and direction for the company. This includes overseeing financial operations, accounting, and financial reporting.
- Capital Investment Management: Evaluate and manage capital investments, making decisions regarding investment opportunities, capital allocation, and financial planning for growth.
- Lease Management: Oversee lease management, which includes the administration of lease agreements, lease accounting, and ensuring compliance with lease-related financial obligations.
- Team Development: Mentor and develop a high-performing financial team. This involves recruiting, training, and managing finance professionals to ensure the department operates efficiently and effectively.
- Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills. The CFO should be able to collaborate with other departments, communicate financial information to stakeholders, and work in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- Analytical Skills: Possess strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills. The ability to analyze financial data, make data-driven decisions, and solve complex financial issues is crucial.
- System Conversion Experience: Experience with system conversions is helpful as the company is in process of undergoing a transition in its financial systems or software, and the CFO should be capable of managing such changes.
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business administration is required.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in overseeing finance, accounting, and financial reporting at the executive-level.
- A background in working in growth-oriented environments, with focus on strategic financial planning for expansion.
- Experience in mentoring and developing financial teams, and proven team leadership and management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Proficiency with MS Office software, particularly Excel and Word.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- System conversion experience is considered helpful, and adaptability to changing technology and processes.
Candidates who meet these qualifications and have a proven track record in financial leadership and strategy may be strong contenders for the CFO role at this prominent company and we welcome an introductory conversation with you. Please send resume quickly as this opportunity won’t be available long.